2/16/2012

I Don't Know...

Not sure what I'm blogging about anymore... I've hit a blog block. I don't have followers but if your reading this... make a suggestion. What do people want to read about? What's your passion because mine has fizzle, fazzled, flopped...

I'm a S.A.H.M. but, refuse to write about my children, or children's stuff. They have managed to infiltrate EVERY aspect of my life except this. I've realized I do not really know how to do make-up (I'm a natural beauty :P) So this won't be a beauty blog. I'm not a big shopper, that rules out Fashion blogger... Being home everyday, with little people that don't speak, has me living in an imaginary world. A world filled with "IF", "THEN'S", Yo Gabba Gabba and Blues Clues

IF this... THEN that...

IF I had an awesome blog THEN I could have a joy all my own, in the midst of my days of diaper changes and bottles...

No comments:

Post a Comment