2/28/2012

I don't have many BUT...

!!!30% OFF!!!
!! FREE shipping!!

Just for my followers I'm offering my MARK. employee discount for the month of March. 
Make-up, Apparel, Jewelry, Bags...

My fav products are the ones I actually use:
*Snap to It Mini Compact* lets you *customize your eyeshadow colors* when you order and you pop them in and out. I'm wearing "Goldi Luxe and Truffle" from last spring but this seasons equivalents are called "Tiki" and "Biscotti" (I think)
Truffle and Goldi Luxe
I was also using the *Hook Up connector* it lets you mix and match different make ups. I had a lip gloss on one end and mascara on the other. It's hard to explain so, click the link and it will show you what I mean...
That's all I've tried so far ($$$ got tight) So that's all I can personally recommend BUT feel free to experiment ladies and tell me what you think of what you get...
 Check out my personal website to shop or the main Mark. website and then email me to discuss the details MarkRepColeman@Gmail.com

ON an ENTIRELY different note...
 I dreamed about this posting and popped up at 5:30am to type this... I have officially become a "REAL BLOGGER" lol

1 comment: