4/23/2012

Facials and Tea with Me


On Wednesday April 18th Origins in Harvard Square hosted an in store viewing party. All associates were on hand doing consults and facials. There was a large screen television showing a Vanessa Carlton concert as well as sandwiches, cookies, candy and drinks.  I attended with my bestie and fellow blogger, Minnie B 1885. She got a facial, but for my own safety I won't post those pics LoL. I was apprehensive about trying anything because I didn't want to ruin a fun night away from my children with an allergic reaction. But an associate heard me talking about the dark circles under my eyes and recommended a product.


Its called GinZing and IT IS AMAZING!!! An eye cream to brighten and depuff. It contains Caffeine, Panax ginsing, Magnolia extract and natural brighteners. She instructed me on how to apply it under my eyes using my ring finger so that I  didn't put to much pressure on the delicate skin under my eyes. And LITERALLY, within minutes my dark circles had faded and the skin looked healthy instead of dying and dark.

It's pricey I think, but well worth the $29.50 for the 0.05oz container. I opted for a sample but fully intend to purchase this product when I have some income.

After Origins we hit TeaLuxe for some Pumpkin Spice Chai... DEELISH!!! I suggest you try both the eye cream AND the chai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment