3/31/2012

Let Me Explain

Hey my loves... Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been BEAT mentally, emotionally and physically!My oldest daughter had strep, Middle daughter (who is teething) had strep that turned into Scarlet Fever and Little Bits caught a cold...
Needless to say I've had very little sleep But I have dabbled in an obnoxious amount of antibiotics, Tylenol and crying. A week that made me angry to have even had sex in the first place LOL

Thankfully everyone is getting better now. In the midst of the utter chaos I took a second to paint my nubs...

I'm inspired by all the designs I see other nail bloggers postings, but my execution isn't as pretty. Still I try. I knew what colors I wanted to use but with the lack of whole thoughts, I decided to just freestyle a design.

Here is what I accomplished using: Sinful Colors #922 Frenzy, Sally Hansen #14 Spectrum, #06 Digital and #01 Cyber and of course some Scotch tape...





 Your Thoughts??

Hey here's a question for you guys: How can I stop biting my nails??? Can you put acrylic on your nails without tips? I have to do something before I have no nails left to paint...

No comments:

Post a Comment