9/04/2012

It only took FOREVER!

From the Influenster Website
Sometime in the not so distant past, I received a Mom Voxbox from Influenster.* A box filled with various products for the sole purpose of sampling and sharing my opinion with you. My excitement was delayed by life but, having some free time on my hands recently let me play with one of the products featured... here's my thoughts




 
These false nails boast no drying time, lasting shine, easy removal, lasts a week. The application is 3 easy steps 
1.clean your nail with enclosed solution 
2. peel tab off nails 
3. apply. 
Now in my past Ive tried the false nails that follow the same "easy application" guidelines and 2 or 3 hours after I've put them on they're off my hand and on the floor collecting dust.

NOT THESE NAILS!!!!

I'm the mother of 3 girls. That means I style 3 separate heads of hair, dress 3 people, 2 of those people are under the age of 2. I change pampers, make bottles, cook breakfast, lunch, dinner then give 3 baths. You moms can fill in all the activities you do with your children during the day and I did them WITHOUT LOSING A NAIL!!!! I'm flabbergasted!!

Some of the color choices
I applied in the middle of the night, by way of a night light so I wouldn't wake up my 8 month old. A NIGHT LIGHT folks!! If that isn't easy application I don't know what is. It took all of 10 minutes from my night and then... get this... I WENT TO SLEEP!! I was expecting to find nails in my sheets, stuck to my pillow, didn't happen. All 10 were where I placed them, on my hand.

Jelly Nail
I did a day of school shopping, with a double stroller on public transportation, the nails were still there. It is now day 3 and they're STILL THERE. I've found my new obsession, And with all the different designs and colors I could mix and match to my hearts content.

My nails came in Lilac. Since I'm currently opposed to solid nail colors, I added a Jelly nail for some fun.


On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd definitely give these nails a 10, hands down! I'm so excited to whole heatedly endorse such a simple product but, it's the little things that ultimately make ya happy.

The nails retail for 7.99 at my local Walgreens but visit your local drug store and the website for a $1.00 off coupon!!


* An online company that allows you to earn badges that determine who you are as a consumer then they send you samples and you review them. Its just that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment