9/05/2012

I Stay Giving Lip

Slight Haul... that wasn't supposed to happen and I felt guilty (A teeny tiny bit) but then I put them on and I felt like an absolute winner. Want to see what I got?

Who knew Payless had come out with its own cosmetic line??? Not I!! So I was shocked to find these bright, bold colors on display at the cash register while I school shopped for my daughter. Brash Dual sided lip gloss retails for $5.99 normally but I caught a bargain and paid $2 for each...





                    

 At first glance I was in LOVE with"Fuchsia Shock" but once applied it was totally sheer (check out the top swatch on my hand) SAD FACE but, with 3 other glosses to try my sadness was short lived. At this moment I rock with "Disco Punch" (the very last swatch on my hand, below) It's sparkly and fun. But a negative is that, I can feel all the glitter...it's GRITTY. Imagine sand on your lips... Not the best feeling but I like the sparkle so I'll suffer... I guess...
 And last but certainly not least Old Navy has its own line of gloss!! I'm so behind on these things. It is the smoothest gloss ever, It's reminiscent of Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss without all the stickiness. Plus it tastes kinda good. I am not the only one that licks her lips when she gets a new gloss!! Vanilla Mint wins!! I hear there are other flavors but I only spotted this one. I'll keep my eyes open and if you spot one send it my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment